Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Finishing up the Q2 Finish Along!

My oh my!!!  ... 2015 is already half over?  And of course that means the Q2 Finish Along hosted by the lovely Adrianne from On the Windy Side is also wrapping up :*)

2015 Finish-Along

You absolutely want to go over HERE to see all the gorgeous
finished projects being proudly linked up for the linky party!!!

I managed to eek out only FOUR finishes from the nine hopeful UFO's on my Q2 Finish Along list (see it HERE) - not such a great accomplishment I admit.  But considering the last couple of months, I'm not going to be too hard on myself.

The last of my finishes I'm sharing here with you today is actually the first one I completed this quarter - I simply forgot to blog about it!!!

Bind Blue Noel .....



This was my Guild UFO #8, the number called in March that was due the first Tuesday in April.  I started piecing it in 2010, finished quilting it in 2014, and finally got the binding on this past April to fulfill one of my Q2 List items - hooray!!!!!


This amazing little quilt is an original design by Melissa at Doodle-head Stitches who was a member at our Guild at that time.  She designed it as a Mystery BOM for us in 2010 and needless to say we all loved it!  She gave us the option for two sizes, and of course I had to pick the smaller one.  I can't wait to add it to my Christmas decorations this year :*)

Other Q2 Finish Along projects I completed are:

* Peacock See-N-Go Project Bag (see it HERE)


* Five of the Bertie's Year Wall Quilts (see it HERE)


* Raspberry Smooshy Socks (see it HERE)


I'll be posting my Q3 Finish Along list soon - you can start placing your bets now to see how many I get done LOL!!!!

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

PS - Congratulations to Kris who blogs over at In The Emerald Woods!!!  Kris was the winner of my Cozy Afternoon giveaway PDF Pattern package from Jacquelynne Steves!!!  The next block will be posted on July 13, so mark your calendar to come on back and see what the Laurel Burch kitties have been up to these past few weeks =^..^=

18 comments:

  1. Great finishes, but I just adore your Blue Noel! And Bertie as always!! Yeah? Where did half the year go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilting on that pretty Blue Noel!
    That peacock fabric grabs me every time I see it on your blog--so regal looking.
    Probably one of my favorite Bertie blocks, that little seed spitter is quite adept. : )
    Your new socks look very comfy. I forget--are you keeping these for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little quilt. Love the quilting, did you do that too? Bertie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue Noel is gorgeous, Teresa! This will sure sparkle and shine at Christmas time. Congrats! on all of your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job in the finish department for 6 months! Those Berties should be each counted as a finish =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue Noel is fabulous - as are the rest of your finishes. I'd have to say that you were pretty productive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love Blue Noel, especially your tree of life block and the way you quilted the snowflakes in the background. Not a bad list of finishes for six months, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the Blue Noel. Your quilting is sooo pretty. July Bertie is fabulous too. You always do such a nice job on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your projects are so wonderful. The blue is gorgeous and Bertie just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What inspiration...thanks for showing all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what beautiful work. That peacock is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your Blue Noel! It is so striking and beautiful. I love all your Bertie blocks too, and just how did this year already get halfway by us?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not surprised you can't wait until Christmas!!

    *Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad*

    ReplyDelete
  14. A little late, but I love your Raspberry socks! Also your Blue Noel is just beautiful and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE your peacock see-through bag. That is just perfect for a pair of socks to carry with you. You are so clever and talented. Did you write up a tutorial on how you made that!? If not, get busy. I must have one or two of these for my socks to ride around in while I'm knitting them. A real luxury ride!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Bertie's year! How are you stitching down the appliques? Is it machine blanket stitch?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the finishes! I love the blue quilt so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...