Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

A BLUE Memorial Day Weekend!

I have had so much fun digging in the BLUE scraps this month!!!   My basket of scraps has been whittled down to this....


So, okay, it really doesn't look like it has gone down that much since I started making BLUE blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, does it?

But as I started digging through looking for pieces big enough to make my Hatchett blocks, I realized there are really not that many scraps left after all.  Here are the blocks I was able to make....


..... and here are the resulting HST's from the cut off corners....


A nice batch that will work well with all the other colors at the end of the year!!!

____________________________________

As a reminder, here are my other BLUE blocks completed for the RSChallenge this month....

Fantasia


and Lone Starburst sections


It will be sad for me to say goodbye to the BLUES, but it's always fun to look forward to a new one each month!  Wonder what color Angela will pick for June?  Why not come join us and find out!


http://superscrappy.blogspot.com


Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

12 comments:

  1. I am in love with your blue blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blues - and I like how you set them out in your pretty basket - makes them inviting to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your blues!!!! You have been busy and such an inspiration!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blue fabrics and blue blocks! Now on to June and a new color to play with .... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blue blocks are beautiful. Good job getting those scraps whittled down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful blue scraps and blocks--many prints I've never before seen. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The blues are gorgeous. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous blues, Teresa. I can't believe all you have produced for this one challenge. That would be my entire month's sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a great blue month! So many wonderful scraps all ready to wait for some friends to join with to make a fabulous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty blue blocks. When you make the Hatchett blocks you get a second blocks. What a great use of your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the last of your blues. Glad you were able to create such beautiful blocks out of a basket full of leftovers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...