Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rainbow Scrappy Saturday!

Today is Scrappy Saturday over at SoScrappy and the color is PINK! So I pulled out a bunch of my pink scraps & crumbs .....



And here are my 3-3/4 inch pink pineapples...














I just love these sweet little things, don't you? So now I have red, green & pink ones....





So fun!!! I'm linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge over at SoScrappy today. The button to get there is on the right side of my blog page. Go on over and see how others got their PINK On!

By the way, this is my first post from Miss Kitty, the new iPad! I have a lot to learn to use it properly, but so far I am encouraged that I will be able to post just fine from it.


Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

13 comments:

  1. Pineapple blocks. I love your colorful little pineapple blocks! I wondered what those blocks were called. Are they difficult to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pineapple blocks are geougeous. The dark background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa! So fun and pretty! Love the colors! (nice job on the ipad too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! Each new color addition just makes this bunch of blocks even more beautiful!! I love them so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! These pink pineapples are gorgeous and sooo cute! Some great pink fabrics in those. They look wonderful with your red and green ones too.
    Love your April Calendar too with the Hello Kitty trim. Cute!! Hope you're having a good day :) Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very vibrant blocks. Love the saturated colors with just a touch of black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Teresa, these are so beautiful! What lovely work you do -- and the different colors look so great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those itty bitty pineapples are just so cute!!!! I've always wanted to do a pineapple quilt. Maybe I should pull out some strings and some crumbs and start one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe of your teeny, tiny piecing! It will be fun to see all the blocks together at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresa, what a great idea for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, your pineapples are vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cute little pineapple blocks. I have never done those so small though. Your's look great! I would like this challenge if I didn't have so many other challenges to keep up with this year. You'll have to keep us posted on Miss Kitty (why that name?) and how easy it is to use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great project! Your blocks are adorable...I especially love the pink ones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...